Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Bookmark & Blog Hop This Weekend

So everyone loves Pinterest.  What a great way to get the creative juices flowing...

I found this idea here.  I wanted to make sure I gave credit to the person where the idea sparked off of Pinterest.  Bookmarks made with elastic headbands?! Love the idea!

I have so many of these :)


(I have more but obviously you don't need to see my hair accessories collection lol)


Just wanted to share how I put it together.  I did use the dimensionals so it wouldn't look messy.




Another view...



  Decided to make two of them :)



Recipe:
All papers are from my scraps and stash
Eiffel Tower-French Manor Cricut cartridge and Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Cotton Candy Pink
Greeting Farm-Storybook Cricut cartridge, Miss Anya Hats Off from The Greeting Farm, Atyou Spica in Silver and Black.  Copic Sketch Markers-Colorless Blender, B04, B05, BG0000, BG10, E00, E11, E21, E33, E35, E37



I also wanted to let everyone know that my Shape Card Blog Hop is on Saturday.  Stop by for some inspiration and blog candy!






Thanks for stopping by!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

4 comments:

jessica said...

What a cool idea!! TFS :)

Tiggerscraps said...

Super smart!! I hadn't seen these, I'll have to make these for me next craft show

Liz said...

cute idea and super easy! Great craft for a rainy afternoon with the kids...well in my case grandkids LOL

Kim said...

Cool! I love Pinterest!
~Kim