Thursday, March 1, 2012

You're A Hoot Card-My Very First Project For Joy's Life Design Team

Hi everyone!  I hope you all are enjoying your week!

I'm here today with my very first project for Joy's Life Design Team!!  I'm so excited!!  WOOT WOOT!


This week we could could pick from any stamp set as a kick off to our term.


Here is my card...


Recipe:
Papers are from My Mind's Eye Happier and from my scraps
Joyslife.com Wild Life Puns stamp set
Create A Critter Cricut cartridge
Spellbinders Nesabilities Small Scallop and Shapeabilities Ribbon Tag Trio Two
White gel pen
Border punch is from EK Success
Ribbon is from my stash
VersaFine in Onyx Black


View of the sentiment close up.....I just love to be punny lol!


Please make sure you visit Joyslife.com and our Design Team page for more fabulous projects and inspiration!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

4 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Ashley!


Your card is darling!

Ruthie :)

Debbie said...

Very start ute card congrats on joys dt Debbie

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable, Ashley!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute! I love owls!