Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jinger Adams Design Team Call Submission

Hi everyone!

The Scrapbooking Queen and Jinger Adams have joined together to create a Design Team for Jinger's new product line.  They put out a Design Team Call  and asked everyone to create a new project that shows off their style.  What an honor it would be to work with both of these ladies.  So much to learn from them.

Without further ado, here is my submission.  I consider my style eclectic so I went with a card since that's what I enjoy making.  But you all know me I dabble in everything and have so many styles I like to work with :) 


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps
Create A Critter Cricut cartridge
Stampin Up Classic Ink Pad in So Saffron
Martha Stewart Corner Punch
White gel pen
Sentiment is from Recollections
Star Dust Stickles
Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Scallop Circle
VersaFine in Onyx Black
Copic Sketch Marker R11
Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks in Shimmers



A view from the side.  It's a tent card.



The tent card tutorial can be found here.



Thank you so much for stopping by!  Good luck to all who have submitted to the DT Call.  A huge thank you to Jinger and The Queen for giving us this fabulous opportunity!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

9 comments:

jessica said...

this is great Ashley! Good Luck on the DT call!

Scrappy Beads said...

Your project is precious… *Ü*
Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

Migdalia said...

Beautiful and Sweet Project.Good Luck.:)
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Monica said...

Super cute! Good luck on the DT call

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

What a cute card Ashley and good luck. THank you for stopping in at my blog from the Carson's Creation's blog hop. I have been a fan for awhile!

Claire Spielman said...

Adorable card and as sweet as you are! Good luck! I also saw that you are now on the DT for 3 girl jam..CONGRATS!!!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.

Unknown said...

I just came by to say thanks for joining the blog hop today and taking the time to visit my blog.

Colin

Gloria said...

This is so cute! Good luck and congrats on the 3GJ dt. I am so excited about working with all of the talented crafters on the team.

Precious Hugs

Creative Diva said...

This is really adorable. I love it. Great job. Good luck on the DT Call.

Hugs,
Patty