Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Has Sprung Birthday Blog Hop

Joy's Life Design Team What's The Buzz Card here
Spring Has Sprung Blog Hop here



The grass is getting greener, the trees are budding, and the flowers are blooming!  All signs that Spring has Sprung! 


Welcome to the Spring has Sprung Birthday Blog Hop!  


If you arrived here from Barbara's Blog you are in the right place.  If you just dropped in, please start at Robin's Blog, our hostess and Birthday Girl!  


Be sure to leave a comment on each blog to be eligible for the Blog Candy that Robin is giving away for her Birthday!
This is the Blog Candy that Robin is giving away: 
This candy includes the Holiday Warmth clear stamp set from Close To My Heart, bling snowflake, bling word Peace, bling word Jingle Bells and an additional "Birthday Surprise"  To be eligible for Robin's Blog Candy you simply need to leave a comment on each blog in the hop. 


I made a card...



Recipe:
Papers came from my stash/scraps and My Mind's Eye On The Bright Side-Two
Cut came from the Cutting Cafe and it's the Spring Shaped Card
Scrappy Moms Everyday Greetings
Punches are from Martha Stewart and Fiskars
White gel pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black




Thank you for joining us for the Spring / Birthday blog hop.  


Please hop on over to Janet's Blog.


If you should get lost along the way, here is the complete line up:

17 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE your word card! awesome job!

K-E Kreations said...

I love your shaped card!

Vicki said...

Love, love, love your spring card. That is so cool. TFS.

Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Laurie said...

Love it and going to scraplift the idea, hope that's ok.

missstamper said...

Awesome card!

missstamper@yahoo.com

Regina Easter said...

This is soooooooooooooooo adorable...gotta pin this on my pinterest...hugs

Judy said...

Ashley, I really love your word card ... very effective and you did such a beautiful job on it!!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Suzys Crafts said...

Ashley, you always do such awesome work and this is not exception. Love it!

Robin said...

Love your word card. You have inspired me to give this a try. Thank you for hopping along with me and helping me to celebrate my birthday.

Robin
scrapandchat.blogspot.com

Ava Fernandez said...

Very cute card, thank you for sharing.
Ava
New Follower

Anonymous said...

I so love your card! I want to make one later today - you have inspired me. Thank you for sharing your project and your creativity.

I have already been a follower and a fan of your site.

Thank you for a lovely blog hop! Great way to start the day! Happy spring!

roseberry.suzanne@gmail.com
www.suzanneroseberrydesign.blogspot.com

Karenladd said...

Oh wow...this card is fabulous! I love the colors you used...and how creative this is!!

Patti Ross said...

Love these happy colors! GREAT job!

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
jprossfam@gmail.com

Josie0602 said...

So cute!! I love that you made it as a shape card! Just so very fabulous!

Tracy

Carol said...

Love the bright colors and the card shape. It's been fun being on the hop with you. Carol
http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

I love this card it is really pretty Love the patterned paper very Spring Like!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

callyannc said...

So pretty! TFS CallyAnn