Friday, March 16, 2012

39 For The First Time Blog Hop Day 2

Hi everyone!  Welcome to 39 For The First Time Blog Hop Day 2!


Yesterday, today and tomorrow we are celebrating Jennifer from Crafty Card Gallery's birthday!  Happy Birthday Jennifer!

The theme for this hop is birthday cards!  To see my Day1 card click here.

If you are coming from Angie's Blog, you are right on track.  If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with Jennifer as she is our lovely birthday girl and fabulous hostess.

So for my card today I wanted to share a more girly glitz one.


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps
Joyslife.com Everyday Occasions and Holiday Occasions
Copic Sketch Markers-110, C7, E00, E21, E33, E35, E37
Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays in Tibetan Poppy Teal and Voodo Violet Blue
White gel pen
Tim Holtz Distresser Tool and Distress Ink in Black Soot
VersaFine in Onyx Black


You can't see the shimmer in the first pic so I took two more pics so hopefully you can see...


When I'm painting I don't always stay in the lines :)




Thank you so much for joining us and helping us celebrate!  Please stop back tomorrow for another card!





Your next stop is Ellen's Blog.




7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun card Ashley!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Shawnee said...

I love the digi you used. Wonderful card.

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Great miss Ashley you are very crafty and good with the copic markers!! Love it!! TFS!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Trina said...

Beautiful and fun. I could see giving this to my 16 y/o and I would like it myself. Nice work.

jessica said...

pretty card Ashley! love the shimmer!
TFS
jessica

Claire Spielman said...

FUN card and I want to know what diet plan she uses...I NEED IT! I guess the shimmer camouflages the wrinkles...LOL
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great coloring! I like the shimmer too! Great card!
Thanks for being in the hop & helping to celebrate my birthday!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail.com