Monday, March 19, 2012

Love To Create Challenge-Anything Goes

Happy Monday!  It's time for a challenge over at Love To Create.

lovetocreate




We are sponsored this week by 2 awesome companies!



The challenge this week is....

Anything Goes




I needed a very simple thank you card the other day and thought the image was perfect :)
Here is my card...


Recipe:
Paper is from my stash/scraps
Digi stamp is Kia from Crafty Sentiments
Copic Sketch Markers-B93, B95, B97, BG09, E00, E11, E21, E33, E35, E37, RV34
Recollections stamp
Martha Stewart Corner Punch
VersaFine in Onyx Black




Stop by Love To Create Challenge Blog to see the rest of the inspiration for this week.  We hope you will take part in the challenge.

 

4 comments:

Claire Spielman said...

Super cute...you know how to do simple!!! I would not have been able to control myself and I would have glittered out her bow/headband! LOL
Creative Wishes,
Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

Love it!!! sometimes less is more, huh? Great image.

Be blessed, Beckie

Unknown said...

Well I just fell in love with simple!!! Awesome job girl!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great CAS! Nice coloring!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com