Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lucky Leprachaun Blog Hop

St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop here
St. Patrick's Luck Day Blog Hop here
39 For The First Time Blog Hop Day 3 here




Hi everyone!  Welcome to the Lucky Leprechaun Blog Hop!



Today is a St. Patrick's theme blog hop!

If you are coming from  's Blog, you are right on track.  If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with Nicolette since she is our hostess.


So because the title is Lucky Leprechaun, I made an easel card with one :)



Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps
Elegant Edges and Simply Charmed Cricut cartridges
Peachy Keen Stamps Stamp Of The Month February and Peachy Pick February
Atyou Spica in Gold
Border punch is EK Success
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags
Black gel pen
VersaFine Onyx Black


I thought an Action Wobble was appropriate with this sentiment.  Here is a picture of him doing a little jig...





I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
Cricut Cardz Challenge-#104 Wearing Of The Green
Wobble Wednesday-Anything Goes




Thank you so much for joining us and I hope you have a wonderful St. Patty's Day!


Your next stop is Scrappingmamma's Blog!



Here is the lineup in case you get lost:

6 comments:

Sugarlips said...

So cute! I love him dancing his jig :)

lmkindell1 said...

Love your card the action wobbles are wonderful. The wobbles really fit your card.

linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

Happyscrapin said...

I love your card!!!! The wobbles are great and I love him doing the jig!

plese.cathy at yahoo dot com

Melissa said...

Isn't he adorable and he's on a wobble, great job! Thanks for joining CCC!

AmyJRockstar said...

I am soooo impressed with all of your St. Patty's Day cards! You just knocked these right out of the park! I have yet to try action wobbles. Have been wanting them for a long time now. Will have to scrounge up some $ and get myself some b/c I love the effect! This is just darling! I love your PKS you've been using! Really great card! I'm also totally digging your color combos for these cards! They are awesome! :)


XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

Glora said...

The action wobble on the leprechaun is just perfect especially with this awesome sentiment!!!! I love it! Thanks for joining our Wobble Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora