Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Luck Day Blog Hop

St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop here
Lucky Leprechaun Blog Hop here
39 For The First Time Day 3 here



Hi everyone!  Welcome to my blog and the St. Patrick's Luck Day Blog Hop!




Today and tomorrow this fabulous group will be showing you projects in honor of St. Patty's Day!

If you are coming from Angela's Blog, you are right on track.  If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with her as she is our lovely hostess.

Here is my card...


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps
Pattern is from the Lucky me set from Treasure Box Designs
Joyslife.com Holiday Occasions and You're So Punny
Atyou Spica in Olive
Stampin Up Classic Ink Pads in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive
Peachy Keen Stamps Stamp Of The Month February
VersaFine in Onyx Black
White gel pen


Some other views...


I found the tutorial for this card here.







Thanks so much for visiting and joining us.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for another project.


Your next stop is Nicolette!


Here is the lineup in case you get lost...

12 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is super cute!! i love the clovers down the side of the card!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

JustYolie said...

Oh that bear is adorable!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Angela said...

Thank you for being in this hop I love your card!

Angela

Unknown said...

Ashley what a WONDERFUL card! Thank you for posting the tutorial, I want to learn how to make more complex cards than I currently do, I"m still new to making cards.I love how yours is multi-dimensional. It's a pleasure being in this hop with you.

jennyplace2 said...

OMG! That is one cute bear! I love the way you made the balloons into shamrocks and the cut of the card. TFS

Linda said...

very nice card ashley. love the balloons

rlovew said...

Love the step card- the bear is adorable!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

This is so adorable ... New follower

Sugarlips said...

I love the bear. He is so cute in green.

I follow by email.

Anonymous said...

this is vey cute!

Unknown said...

That is one super adorable card love it, i might have to try this type of fold.

AmyJRockstar said...

OMGoodness! I am in LOVE with this card, Ashley!!! I think it has to be my favorite one that you have ever made! I love, love, love him! Oh gosh, he's just too cute! This makes me smile so much! Wow, you did a really great job and thanks so much for the tutorial link. OMG I so want that bear! Super duper cutie patootie!


XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com