Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Winners Of Recent Blog Hops

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday.  Sorry this is a day late, guess I didn't have it scheduled.  Short and sweet post!

I wanted to announce the winners of recent blog hops.


The winner from the Crafty Friends Give Blog Hop...

Jamie



The winner from Amy Jo's Birthday Bash & Blog Hop...

Liz from Tryin 2 Craft




The winners from the Our Favorite Things Blog Hop...

Suzanne Roseberry 

Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap



Congrats ladies.  Please contact me at glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com with your mailing address and/or email address and I will get the goodies out.



Have a fabulous crafty day!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Congrats, Ladies!!

jessica said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! Yippee to see my name as one of them! Thanks Ashley!!
I will email you shortly :)
Have a great hump day!!
Jessica
Chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
Eschfamily@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Thank you Ashley! This also reminds me I need to pick a winner from a hop I was in this past weekend LOL!!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com