Sunday, March 11, 2012

Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge-The Color Green

Happy Sunday!  Welcome to another Clean & Simple Sunday!

I first want to thank everyone for participating in the Pattern Paper theme challenge.  All the cards were fabulous.


First to announce the winner of last challenge...random.org did select...

#4 Liz


Congrats Liz, please email me at glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can get the Stickles out to you!



Onto the challenge!  This challenge is....

Green
Clean & Simple Card with Green somewhere on the card!

Does not have to be St. Patty's Day :)



I am joined by the fabulous Jamie this challenge and here is her awesome card...


Make sure you check out Jamie's blog and leave her some comment love!



Here is my card...



Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps
Peachy Keen Stamp Of The Month February
Jaded Blossom Flag Die
Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder
White gel pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black








So here is the challenge 411:
1.  Must be a new card, no backlinking.
2.  Clean & Simple CARD using the color green somewhere on your card
3.  Must mention the challenge in your post.
4.  Must link up your card using the Linky below.  Please use the direct link to your project.

You will have until Saturday, March 24th at Noon PST to link up.  I will announce the winner on the next Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge which will be March 25th.



The prize this week is some goodies from Pink Paislee Old Skool.

Pic coming soon!



Can't wait to see your cards :)




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute cards ladies! I love the pot of gold and the shamrock! Fun! :) Thanks for sharing!

ShersL84bed said...

Fun cards. Thanks for the challenge.

Smiles Sher

Michelle said...

cute cards! love the embossing! and of couse the flag dies ladies !!! lol ♥

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love both of these cards!! And that embossing is FABULOUS!! Makes me want to get my embossing folders out and play with them :) Thanks for the inspiration!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love your cards and the challenge!!!

Sugarlips said...

This was a fun challenge.
thanks