Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Inspiration Day at The Cutting Cafe

Hi everyone!

I'm here today for Inspiration Day over at The Cutting Cafe.  Regina asked us to work with 

HALLOWEEN BINGO CARD SET.....PRINTABLE STAMP SET

 WITCH BOOT SHAPED CARD...TEMPLATE - CUTTING FILE

 SPOOKY SQUARE SENTIMENTS.........PRINTABLE STAMPS

HALLOWEEN TIME or HALLOWEEN WORDS PHOTO AND JOURNALING FRAMES...TEMPLATES - CUTTING FILES.



I decided to create the Witch Boot Shaped Card...

Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and K & Company Ghostly Greetings
Jaded Blossom Best Witches
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot




Thanks so much for visiting and be sure to check outThe Cutting Cafe and The Cutting Cafe's Blog for all of todays inspiration!





Have a fabulous crafty day!

6 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Super Cute Card! Love the shoe shape. Happy Halloween! :)

Kate said...

OMgosh how cute is that little witch shoe, love it.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Too, too cute! I love the striped paper and the star on the toe! FUN!

Regina Easter said...

I swear I think I might would buy this boot......LOVE IT...hugs

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the boot and the star on the toe!! How fun!! Happy Halloween :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Claire Spielman said...

Do you have a size 6 1/2 ???? This shoe is bewitchingly adorable!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com