Saturday, October 20, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card

Surprise Baby Layout Blog Hop here



Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday.  Hope you all are having an awesome day.  I'm actually cleaning, crafting and getting ready for a costume party.


Today is my uncle's birthday and I wanted to share the card that I made for him.  I'm terrible with masculine cards but think this one came out pretty good.

Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and Echo Park Times & Seasons
Duck Hunt Silhouette came from the Silhouette store
Jaded Blossom Make A Wish
Stampin Up Classic Ink Pad and Write Marker in Early Espresso




Thanks for stopping by!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

5 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

This is great, simple but strong.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, Ashley!! I love the ducks in flight!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cely said...

love it, ashley! perfect for a man!

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty card!
Sherrie K

Kate said...

Pretty and Elegant.