Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Inspiration Day

Hi everyone!


I'm here today for Inspiration Day over at The Cutting Cafe.  Regina had asked us to work with either the Spiderweb Shaped Card Set or the Spider Treat Box......or The Spiders And Their Webs.


I went with the Spiderweb Shaped Card Set...




I really love the simplicity of this shaped card :)

Recipe:
Papers are from my stash, DCWV Midnight Spell and K & Company Ghostly Greetings
Grape Fizz from Trendy Twine







Thanks so much for visiting and be sure to check outThe Cutting Cafe and The Cutting Cafe's Blog for all of todays inspiration!





Have a fabulous crafty day!

11 comments:

Kate said...

Seriously so cute. It really looks like that spider is jumping around.

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Regina Easter said...

he is a cutie Ashley...simply so sweet...hugs

Migdalia said...

Spooky and cute!!TFS

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this could not be cuter!! What a fun shaped card!! Love it!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Claire Spielman said...

Eek! It's so cute (for a spider that is)! Where are the stitches?? LOL
I hope you can stop by and see my new blog make over.
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

This is so fun! Love it!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Ok...even I love this spider! I totally hate spiders, but this little guy is just too cute and I love that he is a shape card! Adorable!

Shelly Lynn said...

Super cute spider! Love it!

Cely said...

super super cute, ashley! love the purple bakers twine too.

Crystal said...

Creepy card! Love that he is an actual cute spider..I don't know if I have ever said that before! LOL! Love all your shape cards!