Thursday, November 1, 2012

Special Announcement And Blogaversary Blog Hop Coming

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have some exciting news.  The Pins To Creations Design Team has been announced.  



If most of you didn't know, I started a Pinterest inspired blog.  Join me over at the Pins To Creations Blog to say hello to the new Design Team :)







I also wanted to let everyone know that I'm hosting a Blogaversary Blog Hop that starts on Sunday, November 4th and ends Monday, November 5th.  A two day blog hop to celebrate my 2nd Blogaversary.



Hope you will hop on by!




Stop back tomorrow I will have a new card to share!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations on your new DT

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Yay! Congrats to you on your new Blog and Design Team...off for a visit now!