Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday.  Did you all have a great Thanksgiving?!  I know it was a week ago but I haven't posted since last week.  Playing a bit of catch up and getting some scheduled blog posts ready :)

Yesterday was my dad's birthday so I wanted to share a card that I made for him.  A masculine card is never easy...at least to me it's not.  My dad loves sports and cooking and he owns his own catering company so creating cards for him actually isn't all that terrible.  I am so happy how this card turned out, he loved too.


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and Echo Park Dots & Stripes
Chef cut is from the Silhouette store
Jaded Blossom-Flag Die 2 and Miscellaneous Fun
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
VersaFine in Onyx Black



Thanks for visiting!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

6 comments:

Claire Spielman said...

Lucky Dad to have such a talented daughter...enjoy EVERY special birthday with him! Great card...it's an Ashley!!!!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

CUTE!CUTE!CUTE!! Happy Bday to your dad!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to your Dad, Ashley!! This card is absolutely adorable!! Such a cute cut!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

Awe I love it! What a great card.

jessica said...

this is so cute!!!!

Kate said...

Too Cute.