Sunday, June 19, 2011

Picture Holder

Good evening!  I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend and got a chance to spend time with their dads for Father's Day.

I made another picture holder today and this one is going to my mom.  I really want to hang on to this one....but then again, I always want to hang on to my creations lol.


Sorry for the glare.  I need a new camera....the one I have now is just not taking quality pictures.
Recipe:
Clothes pin came from Hobby Lobby
Paper is SEI On The Coast
Americana Acrylic Paint in Orange Twist
Lindy Stamp Gang-Wild Honeysuckle Coral Starburst Spray, Canna Lily Burnt Orange Starburst Spray, Scintillating Silver Glitz Spritz
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-Mimosa and Pumpkin Pie
VersaMagic in Aquatic Splash
Lace, flower and sea shell came from my stash
Tim Holtz Adage Ticket and Memo Pin

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fabulous night!

1 comment:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is great! I sometimes have a hard time parting with my favorite projects too! I am also having camera malfunctions (I have a black spot on ever pic)! My friend who is a photographer says it is inside the camera and that unless I can find someone who can take it apart, it is just going to get worse :( I have to take every pic zoomed out then crop it off the pics and it is such a pain! Anyway, I stopped by to let you know that I appreciate all your support! I left a few blog awards on my blog for you! I truly appreciate all your encouragment and all I love stopping by to see your work too!
Thanks!
Amber
my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com