Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Monochromatic Card

Good evening.  I hope everyone is enjoying their week.

Today I have a card to share that I will be submitting to a few challenges.  Definitely not used to doing monochromatic cards in a dark color.  I like my pinks, yellows, purples....anything other than brown.  I think it turned out cute though.  Sorry about the glare, couldn't get a good picture.



Recipe:
Digi image is Sewing Sunbonnet Measurements from Bugaboo Stamps
Paper-Stampin Up Early Espresso, Chatter Box artsy.licious Fine Lacquered Paper in Chocolate, and from my stash
Copic Sketch Markers-E000, E00, E11, E25, E27, E29, E33, E34, E35, E37, E47, Y11
Lindy Stamp Gang-Mission Bells Brown Starburst Spray and Buccaneer Bronze Moon Shadow Mist
Stampin Up Stampin Write in Early Espresso
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Small Circle and Small Scallop Circle
Tim Holtz Distress Tool
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
Martha Stewart Frond Punch
Prima pearls
Flowers are from I Am Roses
Maya Road stick pin
The lace and other pins and beads came from my stash


Challenges:
Craft Your Days Away-Monochrome
Catch The Bug-Lace and pearls
Cute Card Thursday-Pins and pearls
iCopic-Brown family
Critter Sketch Challenge-I love chocolate

Thanks for visiting.  Have a fabulous night!

9 comments:

paper fun said...

A beautiful brown monochromatic card. I love the embossed paper and lace. You pulled off that brown wonderfully!

Thanks for joining us on Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Tammy said...

Adorable card! I love all of your embellishments!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
Tammy :)

Dana said...

Love this! Your pins are the perfect embellie for the little sewing cutey!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us this week at icopic.
Hugs~
Dana

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! thank you for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge a cath teh bug!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Wow oh WOW what a BEAUTIFUL card! Just came over from iCopic and saw your lovelies! TFS!

sgc said...

Very cute card! Love the dark monochromatic look. Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Melissa S. said...

Well how fun is this card. Love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

Paul said...

Thank you for joining in with our Pearls and Lace challenge at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug blog. I know it was a personal challenge for me but an enjoyable one and hope you felt the same. Fingers crossed we see you for the next challenge on Saturday.
TFS
Paul
http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great monochromatic card it looks great in the browns you have used.

Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Days Away.

Hugs Sarahxx