Sunday, June 12, 2011

Altered Birdhouse

Good evening everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and have an awesome week.

I am getting a box ready to send down to my mom's house and I wanted to make something to surprise my mommom.  This is my first time altering a birdhouse so I kinda stayed in my comfy zone.  It was so much fun to alter that I need to go out and buy more lol.


Recipe:
Wooden birdhouse came from Joanns
Americana Acrylic Paint in Wisteria and White Wash
Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch
Lace and pearls came from my stash
I made the pin and the supplies came from my stash
I Am Roses
Lindy Stamp Gang-Cotton Candy Starburst Spray,  Yellow Rose Of Texas Starburst Spray, Madonna Robe Blue Gold Mica Powder

Here are more pictures....










Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a fabulous night!

No comments: