Saturday, June 11, 2011

Birthday Card For A Friend

Good evening everyone.  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

I have a card I wanted to share.  It's for my friend whose birthday is coming up and she loves pink and black.  I think it turned out pretty cute.


Recipe:
Storybook and Birthday Bash cricut cartridges
All paper comes from my scraps
Prima pearls

Challenges:
Paper Cutz Challenges-Pink, black and white
Die Cuttin Divas-Sketch (see below)

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a fabulous night!

4 comments:

Creative Diva said...

Wow! This is beautiful! Love the flower. Thanks for playing with us at DCD.

Hugs,

Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
Die Cuttin Diva

Paper Deckerations said...

WOW Love the flower! Your friend will love this card! It's so simple and yet gorgeous! I love the pearls too! Thanks for playing at DCD!!

Misty Olsen said...

One of my favorite color combos :o) Your project is so Sweet!!! Great Share....

Mistyrose
Die Cuttin Diva

Cre8tiveVet said...

My nieces would all say that this was a card made just for me! They know that I love pink and black. You did a terrific job on our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls dot blogspot dot com