Saturday, March 19, 2011

GAB Challenge #7-Theme

Happy Saturday!  Nikki here!  I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  Today is a new challenge at GAB Challenge Blog........
If most you follow my blog, you know that I was in a 4 day hop geared towards birthday cards so I knew this challenge I wanted to make a birthday party favor.  I love how this turned out.  Enjoy!

Recipe:
We were sponsored this week by Stamping Dragon Designs so that's where the digi stamp came from
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cricut cartridge
Paper-Stampin Up Peach Parfait and my scraps
Lindy Stamp Gang-Tiffany's Blue
Atyou Spica-Black, Melon, Lemon, Orange and Clear
Sentiment was printed from my computer
Ribbon is from my stash

Join me at GAB Challenge Blog for a new challenge every Saturday.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Adorable image!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is so cute! A perfect boy card/treat!