Friday, March 11, 2011

Miss You Card

Hey everyone.  I wanted to let everyone know that I will be in a blog hop starting tomorrow.  It's My Birthday Blog Hop is hosted by the birthday girl Jennifer at Crafty Card Gallery.  Join me tomorrow for a hopping good time.


I wanted to share this card that I made before the blog hop starts.  It's being submitted to Get Sketchy Card Challenge.  Here is their sketch.....

Here is my card.  Enjoy!
Recipe for Card:
C.C. Designs Swiss Laying Nora from All That Scraps
Pattern paper is from DCWV The Sweet Stack
Stampin Up Early Espresso cardstock
Other cardstock and brads are from my stash
Martha Stewart corner rounder
Spellbinders Nestabilities-small oval, small scallop oval
Sentiment was printed from my computer
Copic Sketch Markers-E000, E00, E11, E21, E25, E34, BV01, BV02, RV00
Atyou Spica in Clear
Pearl is from Prima E-line

Also, join me at the GAB Challenge Blog for a new challenge every Saturday.  This week is a sketch challenge.

Have a great night.


5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Love the colors and what a cutie image!

Kathy D. said...

that image is just adorable. nicely done

Kathy D. said...

Nikki - I went to Gab Challenge and don't see a new challenge with a sketch....am I missing it?

Ashley Nicole said...

Kathy, apparently the post was for 12 tonight instead of this morning. It's up now without Mr. Linky...keep an eye out for it.

PapierGirl said...

Just darling - love the sweet little image! thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)