Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Birthday Card

Happy Saturday again.  I hope you all check out my first post of the day for the GAB Challenge Blog.  Be sure to head over to the blog to join in on the fun.

I'm attending a family birthday party tomorrow for my uncle and cousin.  I needed to make a birthday card for my boy cousin who turned 15 on the 1st.  I never make masculine cards so this was a challenge for me and to make it for a teenage boy was even more of a challenge.  I adore how this came out...a part of me wants to hang on to it lol.  Enjoy!
Pardon some of the shine back.  The paper is a metallic like shine.
Recipe for card:
Pattern paper is DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack
Solid paper is Stampin Up Real Red
Stampin Up Classic Ink Pad
Image and sentiment is The Greeting Farm Creepin  Creeper Crew Collection 1 stamp set
Momento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz Distresser Tool
Copic Sketch Markers:  E000, E00, E35, E37, R37, C5, C7, C8, C10
White gel pen
Momento Dual Marker in Tuxedo Black
Atyou Spica in Red
Stampin Up Stampin Write Marker in Real Red
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Small Oval


I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!