Sunday, March 27, 2011

Live, Love, Laugh Card

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  I have a card that I'm sending over to Cricut Cardz Challenge where you had to make a spring card using pink, green and white only.  This was a fun card to make and I love how it turned out.  Enjoy!
Recipe:
Cricut cartridges-Twinkle Toes and Kate's ABCs
Paper-the majority of the paper is from my paper scraps but I do remember that the green is Core'dinations Gemstones
Ribbon is from Walmart
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick
Inque Boutique Monarch stamp set

Good Night!

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty, great butterflies!

mum of two said...

What a beautiful project! The more I see from Kate's ABCs, the more concerned I am that I may NEED to buy it... Those butterflies are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

michelle (CCC DT#2)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

MICKEY DELVALLE said...

Lovely card..

Mickey