Sunday, January 23, 2011

Princess Themed Challenge

Click here for Day 1 Valentine's Day Card Blog Hop
Click here for Day 2 Valentine's Day Card Blog Hop

Hey everyone, Nikki here.  I want to say thank you to everyone that visited my blog over the weekend for the Valentine's Day Card Blog Hop.  Welcome new friends, I try to post as often as I can.  I will draw the winners of the hop tomorrow so if you haven't commented on those posts, please follow the links above.  I also want to say thank you to Ellen at Card Monkey for allowing me to be a stop for the fabulous hop.

Made By Momo has a challenge every other Tuesday and this challenge is anything princess themed.  There is no special reason for me making this card and will probably put it in my card bin for when either I need a card or my family and friends do.  Enjoy!


Recipe:
Card and sentiment was cut using Birthday Bash cricut cartridge
Hello Kitty Font cricut cartridge
Divine Swirls cuttlebug embossing folder
Ribbon and paper were from my stash
Lindy Stamp Gang-Ramblin Rose Pink
Lavender Ranger Stickles

I have more hops coming up so stay tuned for when I get more information.  Don't forget to stop over at GAB Challenges.  New challenge every Saturday and it kicks off February 5th.  I also  may have a surprise coming up in the near future.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend and has a great week.

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your card is awesome! I REALLY want this cartridge. I have been trying to win it on eBay.

Georgiana

jen said...

I love your card!!! She is so precious... anyone who gets this card from you is very lucky!!! TFS
hugs,jen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super sweet!

Jennifer said...

Nikki,

What a cute card!!! :) I love, love, love the colors! And the sentiment is perfect for those cuts.

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

girlia said...

Super cute

Mari AKA Momo said...

Now this is stinkin adorable!!! XOXO Momo