Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Challenge Card

Hey there, Nikki again!  I'm so happy I got to craft today.  I made another card that I will be submitting to a few challenges.  I was so proud of myself, I made one card for 5 challenges.  Enjoy!
Recipe:
Pattern Paper-DCWV Winter Wonder Stack
Solid Paper-Recollections
Ribbon came from Michaels
Star Dust Stickles
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
Sentiment came from Scrappy Moms Winter Wishes stamp set
Archival Ink

Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut:  anything with snow or snowflake project
Holy Cricut:  snowman, ribbon, pattern paper, stickles
Made By Momo:  snow or snow theme
More Than Favors:  turquoise, red, and white
Paper Craft Planet:  sketch

Have a good night everyone!

12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great paper! Way to go on hitting all the challenges!

Jean said...

Very cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

More Than Favors said...

This is ADORABLE! I love this card! This is adorable!!! Thank you for Joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors! Hope to see you back for More!

Happy Crafting,
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

Very cute! I love those little snowmen! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

Andrea said...

This is SO cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

DH said...

This is REALLY nice!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

Valerie said...

Those are the sweetest snowmen!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

girlia said...

Lovely

Pamela Lash said...

Love the snowmen - too cute! The Wacky Wednesday Challenge was my very first challenge and I hope you had as much fun as I did. I became a follower. TFS!

Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations

Leinad said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Kim Burmeister said...

Oh, My! This is adorable! I love your snowmen. Thanks for playing along this week.

Norma said...

Super cute and love the sparkley snowflake paper and great way to get those 5 challenges in with one card! Great job and thanks for sharing:)
Hugs,
Norma