Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays From My Kitchen

Hey everyone, Nikki here.  I love altering things so when the challenge for Flaunt It Fridays with the martini glass From My Kitchen came up I knew immediately what I was doing.  One of my best friends lives up in NYC and my other bestie lives in Philadelphia so I take the train from Wilmington, Delaware and meet my Philadelphia bestie to take the train to NYC.  When I think of the martini glass I thought of my picture when I was up in NYC for a girls weekend which I had a martini glass in my hand.  Enjoy!!
Wooden frame was from Michaels.  I painted it with My Studio pink.  I used Forever Young, Plantin Schoolbook, Rock Princess and of course From My Kitchen.  I cut out the middle of the martini glass and put Martha Stewart Iridescent Glitter Sour Apple.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

super fun, cute and yummy!

Norma said...

Love the whole NY background theme and loving that Martini Glass!!! What a great fun frame you created. TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Amanda Villarreal said...

Very cute! Great idea for a frame :)

Thanks for joining us at Flaunt It Fridays!

Vivi Martínez said...

Great frame! I love every detail on it... specially how you flaunt the Martini Glass!