Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine's Day Card Blog Hop Winners & Another Hop Coming

Happy Tuesday.  This is late so I apologize, I feel asleep before posting this last night.  I first want to say thank you to everyone who left comments and stopped by during the hop.  I have another hop coming your way on February 5th.  Feel The Love Blog Hop is being hosted by Jamie at Glitter, Stamps, and Paper, Oh My.  As it gets closer I will be posting a reminder.

On to the winners of the blog hop......
There were 58 comments left on Saturday and the winner is.....
Rachelle said... I love your card, it is so cute! I love pink too.
I am a new follower.
Rachelle

There were 27 comments on Sunday and the winner is.....
Lesley from WI said... Super fun card. Cute!

Congrats to the winners.  Lesley, I have sent you an email.  Rachelle, please email me at glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com so I can get your information.

I got a late start crafting today so I will be back on later to share my creations.

Have a great evening.

2 comments:

LesleyfromWI said...

Thank you so much! I had a great time on the hop and just sent you an email.

Melissa said...

Wahoo! Congrats Lesley and Rachelle!