Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Winners

Hi everyone!


I'm so behind in announcing winners.  If most of you don't know, I rejoined the workforce.  The last two weeks have been a little hectic.  The post is short and sweet :)


From the Create A Critter Blog Hop!

$10 gift certificate to Ginger Snap Scraps

#3 Cathy



For the $10 gift certificate to Close To My Heart

#13 Mamawcindy



For the Create A Critter cartridge

Silvia






From my 800 Follower Giveaway!

ScrapMyWay

and

Michele from MS




From the Zombie Love Blog Hop!

#4 Jessica


Congrats ladies.  I will be getting in contact with you no later than Thursday evening.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop back tomorrow for the 3 Girl JAM Red, White and Blue Blog Hop!  The fun starts over at the 3 Girl JAM Blog.





Have a fabulous crafty day!

5 comments:

silvia said...

Ashley~ Thanks for making my day!!

Congrats to all of your winners!!

Heather Lynn said...

Congrats to all of the winners!! :)

Hugs,
Heather Lynn
http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Awesome:) anxious to hear from you.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!! Looking forward to hearing from you :)

mamawcindy said...

Thanks Ashley! I'm so Excited to be one of your Winners! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com