Friday, June 29, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team-Bo Bunny Feature

Happy Friday!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  There is a heat wave in my area from today until tomorrow so I'm trying to enjoy the pool and relax lol.


I'm here today with a post for Ginger Snap Scraps!



It's a Bo Bunny feature :)


Here is my card...


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps and Bo Bunny Hello Sunshine
Joy's Life Sweet Popsicls Puns stamp set
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
White gel pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black


Brands from the store are Tim Holtz, Bo Bunny and Joy's Life.



Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out Ginger Snap Scraps and the Ginger Snap Scraps Blog for more inspiration. 



Have a fabulous crafty day!

13 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable Ashley!! Love the papers and that cut :)
TFS and Happy Friday!!

ScrappyRae10 said...

ADORABLE!!!!! LOL So stinking cute!

Karon said...

Fabulous card and I love those colours and the faux stitching. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute....love the pattern. Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

Super cute card Ashley. Love all the polka dots.

Hugs,
Kate

Sarah said...

Love this soooo much! :) Super great card Ashley!

Lisa said...

This is so fun, Ashley!! I love the polka dotted paper!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ann said...

The sentiment is fantastic! Great card!

recollectionalley said...

Really cute Ashley! Love the bright colors!

Janea
www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

Connie Can Crop said...

OH Ashley I love that paper!! Cute!
Hugs
Connie Dt sister
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

febe said...

Fun-tastic card. So cute! :)

social media perth

Anonymous said...

So darn cute Ash!

BugBites said...

Super cute.