Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Card And Blog Hops This Week

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!
I hope you all enjoy your week.


I wanted to share a card I recently made...

Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps
Jaded Blossom Miscellaneous Fun
White gel pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black





I also wanted to share what blog hops I have tomorrow and Wednesday...

Tomorrow is Paper Piecings By Nikki Bi-Monthly Blog Hop featuring Campin' Crazy set.  The fun starts at 
http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com/



Wednesday I am hosting the Hello Summer Blog Hop!  The fun starts right here on my blog!




Thanks for stopping by!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

7 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

very cute!! I love shape cards!

~Kim

Anonymous said...

i really this project thanks for sharing if you have time please stop melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Heather Lynn said...

very "sweet" card! :)

Lisa said...

So awesome, Ashley!! Love the stitching :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Veru Cute!Super cute!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Very cute, Ashley. Love the colors.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Candace Pelfrey said...

Awww I love this card! The colors are perfect too!!