Sunday, June 17, 2012

Scraps To Treasures Blog Hop Day 2


Welcome to my blog and the Scraps To Treasures Blog Hop Day 2!  To see my Day 1 post, click here.


This is a two day hop featuring projects made with nothing but scraps!

If you are just coming from Sharon's Blog, you are right on track.  If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over at the beginning by clicking here.

When I make my projects I normally go for my stash/scraps first.  I have so much paper, I don't even know where to store half of it.


So I'm sharing my Father's Day card for this post.  This card actually took me longer than it normally does for a clean and simple card I actually picked too small of pieces the first time.


Recipe:
Papers are from my scraps
From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge
Joy's Life Everyday and Holiday Occasion stamp sets
White gel pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black





Make sure you've been leaving all the stops some comment love!  Our lovely hostess has 2 awesome sponsors for this hop but you need to comment on all stops both days.
Two lucky hoppers will win..
1.  $10 gift certificate to Ginger Snap Scraps
2.  Shannon from My Scrappy Creations will be giving away a set of handmade flowers from her Etsy store


Thanks so much for hopping by.



Your next stop is Alma's Blog!



Have a fabulous crafty day!









16 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great Father's Day card! Nice CAS!

Georgiana said...

Nicely done.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hi Ashley... You really rocked that grill, girlfriend! Nicely done!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E.mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Cathy said...

Nice grillin card Ashley!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

jessica said...

awesome card Ashley!!! TFS

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Great Card!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

i'm with you on going for the scraps first ~
anything saved to reuse recycle or repurpose is what's happening at my place!
and challenges creativity on a daily basis :)
Well done on the card idea ~ HapPy HoPping... ;)

Robin said...

Great Father's Day card.

Thanks for hopping with us!

Robin
www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Cute simple design...love it! Lee-Ann :)

CarlyJo said...

Hey thats a photo of my plans for the day! I love the white pen outline/stitch that you did. Really helped bring the project together!

http://carlyjostuff.blogspot.com/
ilovereich@atlanticbb.net

Jovan said...

AWESOME card!

Kate said...

Awesome Father's Day Card. Love the faux stitching.

Hugs,
Kate

Lisa said...

Just perfect for a Father's Day card!! I love the grill and the stitching is fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tiggerscraps said...

cute :)

mamawcindy said...

I almost used that Image to make my Husband a Card! Decided to wait until next year. Yours looks Great! Thanks so much for Sharing! You do Awesome work! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great job ashley. thanks for joining in the hop