Thursday, June 28, 2012

3 Girl JAM Design Team-Birthday Greetings Card

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying your week!
One step closer to the weekend!


I'm here today with a post for 3 Girl JAM.


I decided to use Baby Blue crinkle ribbon for my project.


Here is my card...


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and My Mind's Eye On The Sunny Side
Baby Blue crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM
Jaded Blossom Make A Wish stamp set
VersaFine in Onyx Black



Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to check out 3 Girl JAM!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the paper and color combo!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Ashley!!! Love the papers and the sentiment!

JulieK said...

Very pretty. Love the fabulous color combo and how you pieced the background paper!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love that paper! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. Love the colors and that paper you used.

hugs,
Kate

Rosie said...

beautiful card, just love the ribbon

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so pretty Ashley!! I love the paper!! And the ribbon is fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim Ricketts said...

This is really cute!!! I love the pretty paper and ribbon!

Kim :)

Jessica Buffa said...

Love the butterfly panels! Fabby job girlie!
:O)
Jessica S

Unknown said...

Ahhh, this is so sweet... beautiful job.. love the ribbon and sentiment.