Saturday, June 16, 2012

Scraps To Treasures Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog and the Scraps To Treasures Blog Hop!


This is a two day hop featuring projects made with nothing but scraps!

If you are just coming from Sharon's Blog, you are right on track.  If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over at the beginning by clicking here.

When I make my projects I normally go for my stash/scraps first.  I have so much paper, I don't even know where to store half of it.

I decided to make some smaller cards.  Most of my cards are normally white, black or kraft cardstock base so I have a ton of bigger pieces.

Recipe:
Papers are from my scraps
Jaded Blossom Miscellaneous Fun
Pink By Design Spring Has Sprung
Flower Punch is from EK Success
VersaFine in Onyx Black
Pearls are from my stash


My second card is more of a notecard...

Recipe:
Papers are from my scraps
Copic Sketch Markers-E34, E35, W00, YR18
VersaFine in Onyx Black
Memento Tuxedo Black


Make sure you've been leaving all the stops some comment love!  Our lovely hostess has 2 awesome sponsors for this hop but you need to comment on all stops both days.
Two lucky hoppers will win..
1.  $10 gift certificate to Ginger Snap Scraps
2.  Shannon from My Scrappy Creations will be giving away a set of handmade flowers from her Etsy store


Thanks so much for hopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow as I will have another project to share.



Your next stop is Alma's Blog!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

23 comments:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Your cards are lovely, Ashley!
Definitely inspiring ~ TY !
looking forward to tomorrow's project

Georgiana said...

Super pretty flower notecards and the owl is a hoot!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
coachfans at cox dot net

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards.. Love the flowers! Great use of scraps. That is such a cute owl.Those are great cards.. thank you!!

mamawcindy said...

Your Cards are so Pretty and that Owl Note Card is Adorable!!! I need to make me up some Owl Note Cards! Thanks for the Inspiration! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

CarlyJo said...

Love all your cards, they are so cute! I love the simple, clean and of course the owl!

I love your colors of the scraps, so lovely spring and clean! Love how you decorated the bag, I need to try that one of these days. I just use plain ones and it would be fun to add some custom carly to the baggy!

http://carlyjostuff.blogspot.com/
ilovereich@atlanticbb.net

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Cute cards! Great Job! I am a New follower

Robin said...

Love your note card. That little owl is a cutie! Great way of your scraps!

Thanks for hopping along with me!

Robin
www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com

lorby said...

I like all your cute little cards. I like the owl since I am an owl person. Jearise in Lorby's World.

Unknown said...

such pretty cards!

Carla said...

Your cards are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com

Unknown said...

I love all of your cards, but your owl is my favorite! I really like him.

Unknown said...

Cute cards *Erica

Cathy said...

Nice job Ashley, I especially like the owl card and the papers.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome cards
Lisa
http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com

Pink Dalmatians said...

love the little cards, especially teh cutsie owl! TFS

Unknown said...

I love those two little ones, very nice Ashley

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great flowers and love the fun owl card!

Kate said...

Your cards are so pretty my friend. especially the one with the flowers. But I also love the owl card! I seriously need to make 3 x 3's.

Hugs,
Kate

Lisa said...

All of the cards are fabulous, Ashley!! Love the pretty flowers and the owl is too cute!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tiggerscraps said...

so cute, the owl is my favorite :)

Unknown said...

love that little owl he's to die for!

Maria Matter said...

fabulous cards AShley!!
hugs

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love that little owl!!! Love how you colored him too!!