Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team-Dairy Day

Hi everyone!

Today I'm here with a project for Ginger Snap Scraps!  






I'm so excited that I can finally do a post!  If most of you don't know, I am the Design Team Coordinator and at the best of times I am behind the scenes.

Today it's Dairy Day!

The card today is for my friend.  It's an inside joke from when we were sophmores in high school so I thought this was perfect to send to her.


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and Echo Park Dots & Stripes Metropolitan Collection
Copic Sketch Markers-Colorless Blender, B93, B95, B97, BG0000, BG10, R27
Kaiser Craft Friends stamp set
Imaginsce Snag'em stamp
Momento Tuxedo Black 
VersaFine
White gel pen
Glossy Accents
Black Glaze pen from GellyRoll

The brands from the store are Echo Park, Copic, Kaiser Craft and Imaginsce.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Ginger Snap Scraps and the Ginger Snap Scraps Blog for more inspiration!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Super cute card. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute image and card...Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

I LOVE this Ashley!!! So super adorable!!!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Awww, Ashley, that is so cute. Love the glasses :)

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Ashley!! Love the glasses :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Creative Diva said...

The milk image is adorable. Great job Ashley! Love seeing your work.