Thursday, June 14, 2012

3 Girl JAM Design Team-Sweets Treat Box

Happy Thursday!


I'm here today with a post for 3 Girl JAM!

Today I am sharing a treat box using the Harvest Orange!


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps
Harvest Orange crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM
Jaded Blossom-Flag Dies, Food & Drink stamp set and Clear Box
Atyou Spica in Lemon
Memento Tuexedo Black 




I also want to announce the winner from the 3 Girl JAM Red, White And Blue Blog Hop!

Winner of the Caribbean Splash bundle is....

#21 Kate

Congrats Kate!  If you could email me at glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com with your mailing address, I will get that set out to you.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to check out 3 Girl JAM!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

8 comments:

Creative Diva said...

Ashley,I love the treat box. It looks really neat. Great work.

Hugs,
Patty

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Ashley!!! Love the ribbon and that box is adorable!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Ashley-the box is awesome and love the gorgeous ribbon:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

LOVE IT!! i just ordered some of these treat boxes for my daughter bd coming up looks like i need to order ribbon too lol


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Love it Ash! Fabulous choice of ribbon to go with the puckery sweet lemon drops!
:O)
Jessica S

Georgiana said...

Congrats to Kate! I sure do like these clear boxes. They would make great gifts for my students.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This came out so super yummy!

Lisa said...

What an awesome treat box!! I love the gorgeous ribbon :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts