Saturday, November 6, 2010

Past Projects

So I have new projects I need to post but before I do that I wanted to share the rest of my past projects.


 The towel cake was made June of this year for my next door neighbor's graduation party.  School colors were blue and white and I have a lot of fun making this cake only because this was a surprise for her and she loved it.  It's a 3 tier towel cake made with 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 2 washcloths.  Silver pipe cleaners went along tier 2 and the topper I had bought from a party store that was actually supposed to be a centerpiece, I just pulled the base off.



The next 2 pictures is a centerpiece I made for my sister-in-laws baby shower.  The centerpiece was made out of Number 1 diapers, bottles, bowls (not seen, they are underneath holding the blue beads resembling water).  I put some hot wheels on there in hopes that he would be a hot wheel kinda boy someday.  The gray, brown and green is fabric I bought at my local Joann Fabrics.  Not my best work (the rocks were not the easiest to cover up) but my sister-in-law loved it, she really didn't want me making a diaper cake and didn't want a fancy one since I talked her into letting me make one before the little man arrived.

So that is it for now.  I have more pictures to post but those pictures are from recent projects.  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and I'll be back on a little later.

No comments: