Thursday, November 18, 2010

Another Birthday Card

I'm going to make this post quick because my laptop keeps overheating (thank goodness I'm getting a new one next week).  My future mother-in-law's birthday is tomorrow and of course my fiance wanted a card made.  I thought it turned out pretty nice, enjoy!

The card was used from Recollections card pack.  The paper came from Die Cuts With A View Amber Autumn Fall Stack Collection.  The ribbon was white and I glimmered misted it with Tattered Angels Autumn Leaves.  The foil looking leaves and flower I cut from the paper pack and set them up on pop dots.  The wording came from cricut cartridge "Songbird" then got welded together on my Gypsy.  "Birthday" got glimmer misted in Tattered Angels Walnut Gold and the bling came from a Martha Stewart embellishment pack.
I will be back on later once my laptop decides to cooperate with me as I have a few more projects to share.

No comments: