Friday, November 26, 2010

Glimmer Mist Gone Crazy & Lindy Stamp Gang

Black Friday is a day for me to relax with my fiance and do some crafting.  I did look at the ads to see if anything was worth while and decided it wasn't worth the chaos.  I did however go completely nuts on Tattered Angels glimmer mist which is not available in Delaware.  I live in a state where it's pretty much AC Moore, Michaels and Joanns...I think someday I'm going to open a store with things that aren't available in Delaware.  I'm a recent huge fan of glimmer mist and started my journey with them only the beginning of this year so I've been playing a little bit of catch up.  I managed to find some very hard ones and there are still some I cannot find.  I can't wait for my orders to come in and share some new projects with everybody.  I was so happy to see that my Lindy Stamp gang order came in today and I'm getting ready to craft with the things I bought.  I haven't used their products yet so I order the basic Christmas color sets and they are just beautiful colors.  I'll be back on in a little bit, hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving and has a great weekend.

No comments: