Friday, December 14, 2012

Let It Snow

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  I hope you all have a great weekend!


I'm here today with a post for Designs On Cloud 9.


I'm sharing a shaped card I created using one of the new sets Cool Winter Caps.





Recipe:
Papers are from my stash, Echo Park Dots & Stripes Candy Shoppe and Simple Stores Snap Color Vibe
Jaded Blossom Winter Wishes
Lemon Tart twine from Trendy Twine
Stampin Up Classic Ink in Old Olive and Peach Parfait
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot and Spun Sugar
Diamond Stickles
White Gel Pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black
Copic Sketch Markers Colorless Blender, C10, BG0000, RV02








Thank you so much for visiting and be sure to check out the blog hop that I'm hosting today over at my sister blog....the Gingerbread Blog Hop!



The fun starts over at The Blog Hop Princess.  Click here to check it out!



Have a fabulous crafty day!


8 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so fabulous!! The penguin is so cute by itself but add the awesome cap and he becomes adorable!! Love this!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

I just had to comment...TOO DARN CUTE>>>LOVE THAT FROGGIE HAT!!! Lee-Ann :)

Sharla said...

This is so stinkin cute!! Love penguins and that frog hat is just too dang cute!

Rosie said...

this is way to cute love it


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kate said...

VEry Very Cute. I love your penguin.

jessica said...

OHHH how cute is he!!!

Georgiana said...

This card sure does put a smile on your face. : )

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Candace Pelfrey said...

Oh my gosh! That penguin is the cutest thing ever!!