Friday, December 21, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside Winter Treat

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  I hope you all have a great weekend.  Everyone ready for Christmas?!


I'm here today with a post for Designs On Cloud 9.


Today is the first day of winter!!  I whip up a treat for my mom every 1st of a season, special occasion and just because.  Sometimes I don't have a need to create treats so my family and friends reap the benefits with goodies, cards and candies :)

I went with First Snow pattern from Designs On Cloud 9 which I thought was adorable for the first day of winter!



Recipe:
Papers are from my stash, Core'dinations and DCWV Winter Wonder
Jaded Blossom-Winter Wishes, Winter Candies, Flag Dies, Flag Dies 2 and Gusset Bags
Star Dust Stickles
Memento Ink in Paris Dusk
ColorBox Ink in Chestnut Roan
Scallops came from the Silhouette store
White Gel Pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black









Thanks for visiting and if you have time, I'm hosting the Welcome Winter Blog Hop on my sister blog The Blog Hop Princess!



The hop is filled with some awesome winter themed projects!  If you want to check it out, click here or click on the button!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

11 comments:

Migdalia said...

Saw it on FB!ADORABLE!!LOVE IT!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute treat box!! Lee-Ann :)

Georgiana said...

These are totally awesome. I saw them on your Winter Hop and commented already.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is fabulous, Ashley!! I love the little bear...he's adorable!! And the entire design is so awesome!! What a gorgeous treat box!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Ashley!!! LOVE the colors and the adorable treat but that bear and topper are too cute!!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

ScrappyRae10 said...

OMG too stinking cute

Kate said...

ADORABLE! Awesome Treat Box. I love the snowflake. Have a Great Weekend my Friend.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh how sweet! I love the blue and white combo and that little bear is just too cute! What a fabulous treat!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute!!!

Kim :)

Claire Spielman said...

Fabulous color combination...makes me think of winter many years ago...guess what...I don't miss it!!!! LOL
Creative holiday wishes,
Claire

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, Ashley I just love your adorable bear and the treats look yummy! So cute and also what a great little gift this would make:)
Merry Christmas!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com