Wednesday, May 25, 2011

An Altering Kind Of Day

Good evening everyone, Nikki here.  I hope where ever you are, you are all safe.  My thoughts go out to everyone that has been affected by the tornadoes.  It's been raining it's rear off here in Michigan with a possibility of severe weather in a bit.  Severe weather=staying inside and making it a crafty kind of day.

I'm usually making cards or some kind of paper crafting so I wanted to change it up.  I used a lot of Lindy Stamp Gang products.  If you get a chance, get them out.  I made these "picture holders" for my craft desk.  In case your wondering, the picture is of me, my sister and my dad at my sister's high school graduation.  Enjoy!


*Clothes pins came from Hobby Lobby
*Tim Holtz Adage Tickets and Memo Pins
*Bling came from Prima and Recollections
*Paper is from K &Company Que Sera Sera
*Flowers are Prima
*Purple Pin:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peeled Paint, Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Sweet Violet Purple Teal, Lindy Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist in Violaceous Violet
*Blue Pin:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain, Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Baby Blue Eyes Aqua, Lindy Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist in Treasure Island Aqua, lace came from my stash


I also altered a box.  Love all the shimmer.


Recipe:
*Box, clear leafy and wooden bottoms are from Michaels
*Flowers are Prima
*Button is from Tim Holtz
*Trim is from Hobby Lobby
*Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
*Lindy Stamp Gang-Starburst Spray in Winter Jasmine Gold, Moon Shadow Mist in Van Dyke Sepia, Tawny Turquoise, Golden Doubloons and Buccaneer Bronze

Thanks for visiting.

Have a fabulous night!