Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun In The Sun With Flower Soft

Good morning, Nikki here.  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

So it's been awhile since I busted out my Flower Soft.  When I had seen the challenge for Catch The Bug (bright colors with the option of Flower Soft), I knew what I wanted to do.

I'm terrible with measuring and putting layers in the right spot. My fiance tells me that the point of a handmade card is....you put time and thought into making something nice for someone.  He's right, I'm just hard on myself lol.  I was going to submit it to Mojo Monday but I'm working on another card for that challenge.  It's where the card layout came from though.

This isn't going to anybody, I just wanted to use my Flower Soft.
Recipe:
Digi stamp is Bugaboo Brat-Isabella Beach from Bugaboo
Copic Sketch Markers-B04, B05, E000, E00, E11, E34, E35, E37, R27, R29, V15, Y11, Y13, Y15, YR16, YR18
Flower Soft in Sand
Paper Doll Dress Up cricut cartridge
Inkadinkado Coastal stamp set
Shells are from Hobby Lobby
Paper are from my scraps


Thanks for visiting.  Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

thekolbes said...

Adorable
Trish

Judy said...

Cute card and I love the colors. You have an unique style of making cards. I love them all. Have a wonderful day

Dina said...

Too cute! I love the way you designed this card! Hugs! Dina

Paul said...

I love the bold feel of this card layout. Thank you so much in joining in with our BRIGHT COLOUR challenge at Catch The Bug, the Bugaboo challenge blog.
TFS
Paul
http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Min said...

CUTE CUTE!! Love the shells and flower soft! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with the Catch The Bug "Bright Colors" Challenge!
Hugs & Happy days! ~Min
http://kayminkreations.blogspot.com