Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some Things I Was Working On Today

Good evening everyone!  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.  Just a reminder to swing by GAB Challenge Blog with a new challenge every Saturday.  This week the challenge is emboss resist.  So I'm still having a couple of problems with blogger.  I'm starting to finally be able to comment again but the following is still a problem.  I'll be glad when it goes back to normal.

I wanted to share a few things.  My cousin called and her friend wanted a notebook altered.  I love when I get a chance to alter notebooks, it doesn't happen very often.  Her instructions were she wanted pink, purple and blue.  I usually do flowers but she wanted hearts.  I love how it turned out.
Recipe(besides the composition notebook):
Rock Princess cricut cartridge
Paper is from my scraps
Sakura Gel Pen in White
Ribbon is from my stash
Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Winter Jasmine Gold


I wanted to make something for myself that would hold birthdays.
Recipe:
I used my YourStory Photo
The empty book shell came with my YourStory bundle when I had bought it at HSN when it first came out
Paper and bingo cards came from DCWV Celebration


I'm still learning about copics.  It's been really fun so far.  I made a card that will be going for a sketch challenge.  You can tell in the picture I'm trying to practice my blending(the hair is a little goofy in front).
Recipe:
Paper-Stampin Up Crumb Cake, DCWV Cotton Bloom
Digi stamp is WS Dressy Ebony from The Greeting Farm
Copic Sketch Markers-E000, E00, E21, E25, E27, YG63, YG67, YR65
Atyou Spica in Olive and Gold
Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Oval and Small Scallop Oval
Circle punch is EK Success

Challenge:
Farm Fresh Challenge Blog-Sketch(see below)










Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous night!

No comments: