Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello Card

Good evening.  I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial weekend.  The weather here in Michigan has been less than ideal, but hey.....gives me more time to be in my craft room :).

I'm sending down a box to my mom on Tuesday and I have a ton of goodies for the whole house. I made a card for my mom and I know she's going to love it.  I love how she turned out and I hope you do too.
Recipe:
Digi stamp is C.C. Designs Sugarplums Bathing Beauty Emma from All That Scraps
Paper is Recollections and SEI Corinne
Copic Sketch Markers-C5, E000, E00, E11, E27, R05
VersaFine in Oynx Black
TPC Studio Greetings
Flower punch is EK Success
Martha Stewart Corner Rounder
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Small Circle and Small Scallop Circle
Brad is from my stash

Challenges:
Anyone For Anya-Polka dots
Sweet Sunday Sketch-Sketch(see below)















Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fabulous night!

1 comment:

Dangina Martinez said...

EMMA LOOKS SO ADORABLE! GREAT JOB!
THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US @ ANYONE FOR ANYA THIS WEEK!
TONS OF HUGS, DANGINA