Saturday, May 7, 2011

GAB #14-Color

For Jenny's Big 3-OH Birthday Blog Hop, click here.

It's Saturday....yay!  I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  It's another exciting challenge week over at GAB Challenge Blog.  This month the color challenge is....

This Mother's Day has proven to be a difficult one as this is my first one away from my mom and mommom and boy do I miss them.  My mom has always told me she loves when I color The Greeting Farm stamps.  I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to use my new stamp that I won from playing along at the Fresh Farm.  Her name is Stella and she is just the cutest.  Stampin Up Kiwi Kiss has been discontinued so I went with Old Olive.  I never ever would have thought to put these colors together but what a great combination of colors.  Enjoy!

Recipe:
Paper-Stampin Up cardstock in Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Recollections
Wild Sprout Stella from The Greeting Farm
Border punch is EK Success
Copic Sketch Markers-E21, E25, E27, E29, E50, E51
Stampin Up Stampin Markers in Tempting Turquoise and Real Red
Stampin Up Classic Ink Pad in Old Olive and Real Red
Martha Stewart Corner Punch
My Favorite Things Die-namics Decorative Doily
EK Success Paper Shapers Daisy
Diamond Stickles
Stampendous Mother's Day stamp
Purple Daisy Designs is the flower stamp that coordinates with the Daisy Paper Shaper Punch.  I got this at a booth at the Great Lakes Mega Meet so I'm sorry I don't have anymore information on this rubber stamp.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you will join us this week.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wow. You did a great job matching all those colors. The layout is nicely done.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations
http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

P.S. Be sure to enter my giveaway.

Magento Themes said...

wow..great post. I just love this card. she is looking pretty than those cute flowers. I love the way you colored this images.
Thanks for this great post.Magento Themes

Art by Andy Bauer said...

Beautiful card. I know your mom would LOVE it!

mamawcindy said...

Stella's Adorable. Great coloring and Shading. That's what I'm wanting to get into. I know your Mom will love It!! When I gave my Mom her Card she started to cry. Mother's are so wonderful!!!! TFS :0)
cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com