Monday, May 23, 2011

Paper Playtime Special Challenge

Yes, I am a Queen.  I am now apart of Paper Playtime Digi Team.  I am so honored and excited to be joining this insanely talented team.

Because there are 5 Mondays in the month of May, Janis decided to do a special one week just for fun challenge.  The challenge is to use a charm somewhere on your project.

This challenge is only for a week so hop on over to Paper Playtime to play along and see what the other Queens have created for your inspiration.

This is my first challenge with Paper Playtime and I'm super happy how my card turned out.  Enjoy!
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges-Birthday Bash & Create A Critter
Paper is Recollections
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sand
My Pink Stamper Punny-licious
Memento in Tuxedo Black
Ribbon and charm came from my stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Love your card! That charm is cute.

Anonymous said...

I love your card... It is sooo cute

Unknown said...

This is absolutely precious!!!

Mary said...

Very cute!!