Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Keychain and Diaper Cake

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I hope you all are enjoying your week.  I wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes with my move to Michigan.  We got here Saturday morning and it was non stop crazy for a few days.  Today is the first time I actually get to sit down in my craft room.

I was supposed to announce the winners from the Keeping The Peace and Royal Tea Bridal Shower Blog Hops yesterday but I realized I have another blog hop coming up this weekend and I will announce all winners on Monday, May 9th.  Please stop by on Friday for Jen's Birthday Blog Hop and say hello.  Blog candy for that hop too!

I wanted to share with everyone what I was doing prior to me moving last Friday.....

My younger cousin and I did a craft day once a month for a good couple of months.  My last one with her was last Monday and I didn't get to do much with her other than make a keychain for her.  I managed to take a picture.  Enjoy!
I got the keychain idea from Card Creations and More By C.  Her cards and projects are so beautiful, stop over and check her blog out.

Recipe:
Surfer Anya from The Greeting Farm
Copic Sketch Markers:  B05, B93, B95, B97, E21, E34, E35, E50, R27, R29, YR16, YR18
Memento Ink in Tuexedo Black
Mod Podge
Split Rings


My step sister's baby shower was on Saturday and I had to miss it because we were on the road early.  I made a diaper cake before I left and dropped it off Thursday to my dad and step mom.  The theme was pastels with clothesline. 
Recipe:
Straight From The Nest cricut cartridge
92 Size 1 Huggies Diapers
Ribbon came from Joanns
Johnsons travel Baby Oil, Shampoo, Lotion
Nuks Orthodontic Pacifiers
Faded Glory baby sandals
Craft string
Americana Acrylic Paint in Wisteria
Paper came from my stash

I will be back later on as I have more projects.  There is still time to join the fun over at GAB Challenge.  This week is anything 3D.

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute key chain!

Art by Andy Bauer said...

Lovely projects! I just moved to Michigan too. Well... a year ago. I moved from Florida so I'm not diggin' this weather. My partner got laid off from Disney so we moved up here to run his parents four-cabin vacation rentals. It's quite a change but staying positive. I love your blog by the way. I'm a new follower.
Andy