Saturday, May 14, 2011

GAB #15-Sketch Week & Fun News

Happy Saturday!  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.  Blogger has been difficult the last few days...hopefully it gets better.

This week over at GAB Challenges is sketch week with a twist.  We have each created a card that participants will pick to case and follow the sketch.  I really like how my card turned out.  Enjoy!
Recipe For Card:
Paper is from SEI On The Coast
Digi stamp is C.C.Designs Sweet November Bubbles Lostlagoon from All That Scraps
Copic Sketch Markers-C5, E11, E34, E35, E50, E51, R27, YR16, YR18
Paper Doll Dress Up cricut cartridge
Atyou Spica in Silver and Turquoise
Scintillating Silver Glitz Spritz from Lindy Stamp Gang
VersaMagic in Aquatic Splash
TPC Studio Greetings clear stamps

Please join me this week for a fun challenge.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I'm on Facebook.  Click here to be taken to my profile.  It's going to come up as Ashley GlamoroussideofScrapping Townsend but as you all know Ashley is my first name but I like to go by Nikki.  Stop by my page and say hello and/or become a friend.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet!

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Nikki,
Just wondering if you got my address info??? I sent you an email about a week ago but I have not heard if you received it. I was the winner from B-day blog hop. Please let me know..thanks:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning@msn.com