Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Treat

So I made a Halloween treat for my mom as a surprise and dropped it off at her work on October 29th.  It turned out so cute that I wanted to share it.  The box is from the wood section at A.C.Moore.  I painted it black and put paper from Die Cuts With A View Midnight Spell on both sides.  I distressed the edges with black ink and put red stickles on the crow's eye.  The tag also comes from Midnight Spell.  The back of the box has silver stickles bordering the spider's web.  I put a cookie from the grocery store, some hershey snack bars and two lollipop groups in the box for some added treats.




1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Pleased to know about this Halloween treat. Last month, my cousin arranged a good Halloween dinner party at an excellent venue Houston TX. He hired a reputed caterer and we all enjoyed multi-cuisine recipes in dinner.