Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Bridesmaid Treat Box

So I'm getting married in May of 2011.  Almost 6 months away and I'm getting excited.  I had a little get together for my bridesmaids yesterday and I had a great time with them.  Of course I had to make treats for my girls.  I have 5 bridesmaids so it didn't take me long to make them.  I managed to remember to take pictures of only two (my maid of honors' and my jr bridesmaid).  Pay no mind to the mess in the back, I work organized at first and then the area just gets really messy.  Enjoy!


The boxes were made out of my Once Upon A Princess cricut cartridge as well as the crowns.  The names were created off my gypsy and the ribbon and brads came from my local A.C. Moore.  The bling came from Prima E-Line I purchased off of Scrapbook.com.  The paper from the first picture came from Die Cuts With A View Black Currant and the second one came from Die Cuts With A View Mango Frost.  I put a lip balm, body lotion and body spray in the treat boxes.

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I am sure they loved them! I like how you personalized each one!

Red Couch Recipes said...

I am happy to be your first official follower! Welcome to the blogging world. Such pretty background paper! Love the little boxes that you made for your bridesmaid and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Joni